Assalamualaikum to everyone, it has been quite sometimes since my last entry. I would say it was just my procrastination. My husband kept on asking me to write everyday but I did not really have the urge to do it, thinking of my other task which demand more focus…..writing up my thesis. Thinking twice of what my husband advice …..suddenly today I thought I wanted to restart my writing in my blog…just a few sentences in a day won’t cost you much Norzila!!

“It is a waste for a psychiatrist like you, not sharing your experience with the community out there, that is your contribution to the community, don't keep it to yourself...share it” said my husband. 

“if you write a story  a day particularly about children whom you saw in your clinic for the past few years, may parents will appreciate your entry and they will be your regular blog visitors”, he looked at me hoping that I would agree. 

But as usual my reply was “ I don’t have time to write that because once I write, I want to write more and to complete the story….”, he suddenly said “ that is the discipline you need to learn, write  a small chunk of stories in a day, with this style you will invite more visitors to know more about the case!” he looked straight into my eyes …..I just smiled and say “OK” without really want to do what he was suggesting. 

And I do not know whether I can really  discipline myself to write regularly from now onward, but I do think that I really want to share and contribute my expertise  ….May Allah give me the strength to write as part of my continuous “sharing” with people out there in sha Allah. 

I have many to share with you ....from a story how I become a doctor, then a psychiatrist and PhD students, a mother with challenges in upbringing children, sharing sign and symptoms of psychiatric illnesses, experience staying and studying in Australia, my career as a lecturer and many more......

Meninjau kembali artikel yang pernah saya tulis beberapa tahun yang lalu...harap ianya masih memberikan manfaat kepada pembacanya.

Kanak-kanak berkeperluan khas

Susah belajar kerana penyakit

Post a Comment

  1. Salam Dr, keep on writing. Share your stories. Indeed, I learn quite a lot through your writings. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Top