Time runs very fast, Today my baby Humairah is already 99 days, and she is growing physically and mentally fantastic. She is an easy baby, sleeps well throughout the night leaving some space for me to work for my PHD writing.

When I recalled the time I spent during the pregnancy, it was a painful memory. Having a very bad morning sickness, with no appetite to eat, I have to continue my PHD work. My appetite only returned after the 19th weeks of pregnancy. You will only appreciate something when you lose it. But I will forget all this painful experience when I see my beautiful princess Nur Humairah



Nurses at the Frankston Hospital were shocked when I told them that I was in my 6th pregnancy.

"You are crazy, I have only 2 kids and think I am the busiest mother in the world. How did you manage to have 4 kids, now pregnant and at the same time studying for your PHD?" commented one of the nurses.

This statement immediately switched my thinking from feeling as a  weak person to a great one.

..."I am great, being a mother of 4, and at the same time a full time housewife and a higher degree student!"

Soon after that, my husband and my kids faces come one by one in my thinking. Without them, without their patient and without their support I won't be here. Thanks to the prayers from my parents, my parents in law, siblings as well as in laws and friends. My great appreciation to them, their prayers keep us strong in this "world". The biggest and the first should be my thank to Allah the almighty who gives me the strength to continue this journey Alhamdulillah


This is my latest family photo during the Eid Adha prayer at
Monash Sport Center recently  (26 October 2012) 

Post a Comment

 
Top